Do you struggle to find decent, cost-effective roll-up banner material that will work well with your HP Latex large format printer? You’re not alone! Ashgrove are delighted to announce the launch our latest Whitegold printable inkjet media – Lanin Latex Textured Greyback Roll-up Banner 300 micron
1. Cost Effective
Historically the relative material cost for Latex-compatible media has been prohibitively high. Lanin is affordable, coming in at around £3 + VAT per sq m with no additional costs. Simply print, cut and insert into the stands!
2. Easy to Print
Using poor quality material for your roll ups causes all kinds of problems when it comes to printing. Lanin is a textured PVC hybrid film that doesn’t wrinkle: just load and print!
3. Great Thickness & Rigidity
Rollups need to be flexible but sturdy for longevity. Lanin is an ideal thickness at 300 micron but if you need even more rigidity for your pop-up displays then the Olympus Latex Textured Greyback Pop-up is for you. Olympus has all the benefits of Lanin but with 500 micron.
4. Water & Scratch Resistant
Rollup banners are subjected to a lot of wear and tear and with inferior products, your banners can start to look worn and tatty after just a couple of uses. Once printed, Lanin is water and scratch resistant, removing the need to laminate and making it suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
5. A Size To Suit Everyone
Available in a range of sizes to suit your needs, Lanin is available in 914mm, 1067mm and 1520mm widths.
To order, or request samples:
· Phone us on 01779 470606 – we’re always glad to hear from you and will do our best to help
· Online ordering – now easier than ever with simple product selectors and Paypal option!
· Contact us form – click here and fill in your details
· Email – firstname.lastname@example.org , we’ll respond as quickly as we can.