Our NEW! Sierra Non-Crack Stretch Matt Canvas has been developed for industrial framed art and photo application for best value. The inkjet receptive coated for this media is made of a cotton / polyester blend with a 1:1 wave. With Sierra Stretch Canvas particular attention has been given to the production and development of the coating making it very resistant to cracking and great for stretching over canvas frames. Sierra works very well with our range of QuickPro Canvas frames (Click HERE for more info or see below). Sierra canvas is characterized by its high resistance to white scoring at a 90° -180° angle: making it ideal for framed applications and it can also be used hassle-free in automatic stretching machines. In addition to standard water-based inks this media is also compatible with HP Latex inks. Available in 3 sizes on 15m rolls.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE NOW
Interested in our QuickPro Canvas Frames CLICK HERE
WHY USE QUICKPRO CANVAS FRAMES?
- They’re very fast and easy to make (Average assembly time 120 seconds);
- They’re durable with superior "Can't Sag" properties;
- They’re lightweight making wall hanging and transport easy
- They’re cost effective - it matters
- They come ready to display. No more hassle with string or wire or screw in fixings.
- They look great - most impressive of all is the perfection you can achieve with the corners.
- You don’t need to be a professional. No more need for the hassle of stretcher bars……
- You can also use other materials, they look great with gloss, satin, textiles etc