A. There are lots of different types & brands of banner medias out there for sale at greatly varying prices. How do you know what is the right product for you?
We have set out below what we think are the most important features of a quality roll-up banner film:-
- Flatness - a good roll-up must remain flat at all times when erected.
- Optimum rigidity/flexibility mix - too rigid and it won't flatten out, too flexible and it'll feel flimsy.
- Printability - high quality print is always vital.
- Ease of trimming - you definitely don't want a media that's hard to cut.
- Consistency - too many of todays medias vary from batch to batch.
- Value - In todays competitive market you must find products that work well at an acceptable price.
Click HERE to contact us today to discuss the best media available for your machine
Click on the links below to view some of the roll-up medias we stock.
Aqueous (dye/pigment) Roll-Up (click the links below)
Solvent / Eco-solvent Roll-Up (click the links below)
Latex Roll-Up (click the link below)